Visit us on stand L87 in the Research and Innovation Hub at All Energy 2022.
All-Energy takes pride in being the UK’s largest low carbon energy and full supply chain renewables event; while the co-located Dcarbonise is aimed at private and public sector energy end users and will offer an opportunity to meet, network and make connections with the renewable energy community.
The Research and Innovation Hub will feature academic posters and presentations from key organisations involved in renewable energy in Scotland, England and Northern Ireland, and hosts a presentation theatre with a rolling programme over the two days.
Programme of talks
Wednesday 11 May 2022, 13:00 - 13:30 BST (Research and Innovation Theatre)
- Magnus Bichan and Pablo Jaen-Sola (Edinburgh Napier University) A Critical Evaluation of Large Scale Direct Drive Wind Turbine Electrical Machines Manufacturing Techniques Considering Sustainability aspects and Recyclability Issues.
- Andrew Jack and Pablo Jaen-Sola (Edinburgh Napier University) A Computational Analysis of the Dolphin Wave Energy Device.
- Dr Scott Brown (University of Plymouth) Optimisation and hydrodynamic analysis of a top-hinged wave energy converter.
Thursday 12 May 2022, 10:30 - 11:00 BST (Research and Innovation Theatre)
- Professor Deborah Greaves OBE FREng FICE FRINA (University of Plymouth) Introduction to the Supergen ORE Hub
- Professor Richard Willden (University of Oxford) Tidal Turbine Benchmarking Project