The Supergen ORE Hub Third Annual Assembly took place from 18 – 22 January 2021, and welcomed over 475 delegates to an online conference centre.
About the Assembly
The conference gave those working in the offshore wind, wave and tidal energy sectors the chance to explore and debate cutting edge research, find out about the latest opportunities and challenges in offshore renewable energy technologies, and network with the offshore renewable community, including academics, industry professionals and policymakers.
For this conference, sessions were grouped into the following themes:
- Offshore Renewable Energy Policy and the path to net zero GHG emissions
- UK and US initiatives and opportunities for collaboration
- UK and EU collaboration post Brexit
- UK and other international initiatives and opportunities for collaboration
- Early Career Researcher Forum
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Current research tackling the key research challenges in Offshore Renewable Energy
The Supergen ORE Hub would also like to say a big thank you to our 59 speakers and panel members, and of course to our delegates for joining us. We hoped you enjoyed the conference.
Annual Assembly Resources
You can find out more about the conference, watch pre-recorded content and recordings of the live sessions on the Third Annual Assembly webpages.